Big Data Hadoop Admin Training
Our Big Data Hadoop Admin Training course at Nisa online Training lets you master the concepts of the Big Data Hadoop framework, Big Data tools, and methodologies to prepare you for success in your role as a Big Data Developer. Likewise, you will learn how various Hadoop ecosystem components fit into the Big Data processing lifecycle.
Additionally, the Big Data Hadoop Admin Training Course is curated by Hadoop industry experts. It covers in-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools such as HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, and Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop. As a matter of fact, throughout this online instructor-led Hadoop Training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases in Retail, Social Media, Aviation, Tourism and Finance domains using Nisa Trainings’ Cloud Lab.
About Big Data Hadoop Admin Training:
Hadoop architecture is computer software used to process data. This Hadoop is open-source software, freely available for anyone to use, that can be scaled for use with small datasets on only a few computers to massive ones using large clusters of computers. However, the beauty of Hadoop is that it is designed to recognise and account for hardware failures. It adjusts processing load to available resources, reducing downtime. In addition, the Hadoop software library is developed and maintained by The Apache Hadoop project. Significant companies around the world use the software for both internal and customer-facing applications.
Moreover, this Big Data Hadoop Admin Training from Nisa Online Trainings’ help you make a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Hadoop Developer certification training is a stepping stone to your Big Data journey, and you will get the opportunity to work on various Big data projects. Of course, significant companies using Hadoop include Adobe, eBay, Facebook, IBM and more.
Big Data Hadoop Admin Training Course Description
Big data refers to collecting extensive data sets, including structured, unstructured and semi-structured data originating from various data sources and with multiple formats. These data sets are so diverse and broad that they can not be handled using traditional methods. When you merge big data with analytics, you will use it to tackle market challenges and make smarter decisions.
Industry experts design big Data Hadoop Certification Training to make you a Certified Big Data Practitioner. The Big Data Hadoop course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop, including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in the Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase.
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS.
- The exposure to many real-world industry-based projects will be executed in Nisa’s CloudLab.
- Diverse projects, covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, finance and e-commerce.
- Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices.
Big Data Hadoop Certification Training will help you to become a Big Data expert. It will upgrade your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge of the Hadoop framework and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Big Data projects. During Big Data & Hadoop course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to master the skill.
- Global Hadoop market to reach $84.6 billion in two years – Allied Market Research
- The number of jobs for all the U.S. Data Professionals will increase to 2.7 million per year – IBM
- A Hadoop Administrator in the U.S. can get a salary of $123,000 – Indeed
Upskilling in Big Data and Analytics field is a wise career decision. According to Allied Market Research, the global Hadoop market will reach $84.6 Billion by 2025, and there is a shortage of 1.4-1.9 million Hadoop data analysts in the U.S. alone. Furthermore, Big Data is the fastest growing and the most promising technology for handling large volumes of data for doing data analytics. This Big Data Hadoop training will help you be up and running in the most demanding professional skills. Almost all top MNCs are trying to get into Big Data Hadoop; hence, there is a massive demand for certified Big Data professionals.
Our Big Data online training will help you learn Big Data and upgrade your career in the Big Data domain. Getting the Big Data Hadoop certification from Nisa Online Trainings’ can put you in a different league when applying for the best jobs. Nisa’s Big Data online course has been created with a complete focus on the practical aspects of Big Data Hadoop.
|Hadoop Courses||Developer Level||Admin Level||Architect|
|Proficiency||MapReduce, Spark and HBase||Cluster schedule, monitor and provision||Includes all components|
|Audience||Analytics, BI, ETL Personnel and Coders||Mainframe and QA Personnel||Includes audience of both|
The market for Big Data analytics is growing worldwide, and this strong growth pattern translates into an excellent opportunity for all I.T. Professionals. Hiring managers are looking for certified Big Data Hadoop professionals. Our Big Data & Hadoop Certification Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. Professionals, as well as freshers, can pursue our Big Data Hadoop Course. It is best suited for For pursuing a career in Data Science, knowledge of Big Data, Apache Hadoop & Hadoop tools are necessary. Hadoop practitioners are among the highest-paid I.T. professionals today, with salaries ranging around $97K (source: pay scale), and their market demand is increasing.
The below predictions will help you in understanding the growth of Big Data:
- Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.1% -Forbes
- McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts
- The average salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $97k
Organizations are showing interest in Big Data and are adopting Hadoop to store & analyse it. Hence, the demand for jobs in Big Data and Hadoop is also rising rapidly. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this field, now is the right time to get started with online Hadoop Training.
Why should you choose Nisa Online Trainings?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform where we conduct one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. However, our faculty is well connected with Hiring H.R.s in multinational companies. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you are working on Hadoop and facing any problem, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service, and you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Duration: 25 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Master the concepts of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator), & understand how to work with Hadoop storage & resource management.
- Understand MapReduce Framework
- Implement complex business solutions using MapReduce
- Learn data ingestion techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform ETL operations & data analytics using Pig and Hive
- Implementing Partitioning, Bucketing and Indexing in Hive
- Understand HBase, i.e. a NoSQL Database in Hadoop, HBase Architecture & Mechanisms
- Integrate HBase with Hive
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Apache Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work with RDD in Apache Spark
- Work on real-world Big Data Analytics Project
- Work on a real-time Hadoop cluster
- Professionals entering into Big Data Hadoop certification training should have a basic understanding of Core Java and SQL. If you wish to brush up on your Core Java skills, Nisa offers a complimentary self-paced course, Java essentials for Hadoop, when you enroll on this course.
- Software Developers, Project Managers
- Software Architects
- ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals
- DBAs and D.B. professionals
- Senior I.T. Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Field