DataStage Administrator Training
This DataStage Administrator Training provides in-depth knowledge and skills to develop parallel DataStage careers with real-world examples. It includes all the aspects of DataStage, from basic to advanced level tactics, and prepares you for the clearance of the DataStage Qualification Test. In the first place, this course helps project managers and ETL developers to learn the skills required to build contemporary DataStage work. The focus is on the developers. Therefore, administrative roles applicable to DataStage developers are addressed thoroughly. As a result, students can learn how to construct parallel jobs that control sequential and relational data and merge and transform data using functions and other job components.
What’s the DataStage?
- Work Specification for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Ideal tool for data integration projects – such as data warehouses, data marts, and device migration
- Import, export, create and managed metadata for use within jobs.
- Schedule, run and track all functions inside the DataStage
- Administer the creation and execution environments of your DataStage.
DataStage Administrator Online Training highlights:
- Here we provide case studies for DataStage Online Training. And also In-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each particular subject with its DataStage Online Training Solutions.
- Nisa Training schedules sessions based on your convenience with our highly qualified instructors and real-time Industry experts.
- We also have Standard Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches for DataStage Online Training.
- We will provide participants with the video recordings of your registered sessions for further reference.
- At Nisa we have cost-effective and flexible payment systems.
- Firstly, describe the uses of DataStage and the DataStage workflow.
- Explain the architecture of the Database System and how it suits DataStage.
- Specify the options for implementation of the Database Server and DataStage.
- Use the Information Server Web Console and the DataStage Administrator client to create DataStage users and configure the DataStage environment.
- Import and export DataStage objects to a file.
- Import table definitions for sequential files and relational tables.
- Design, compile, run, and monitor DataStage parallel jobs.
- Implement complex business logic using the DataStage Transformer stage.
- Describe the DataStage parallel processing architecture.
- Designing jobs that combine data using joins and lookups.
- Design jobs that read and write to sequential files.
- We are designing tasks that sort and aggregate data.
- Debug DataStage jobs using the DataStage PX Debugger.
The core skills that you will gain are as follows:
- DataStage concepts and their significance, and its architecture.
- Parts of DataStage Parallelism, Transformer Stage, and File stockpiling
- Troubleshooting and extraction utilizing Teradata Connector
- DataStage Design execution.
- According to Research and Markets, the global Big Data Analytics market is expected to reach $40.6 billion by the next four years.
- The demand for trained DataStage professionals will increase due to its growing popularity across multiple organizations around the globe.
- On average, a DataStage developer can earn around $122,000 per annum – Indeed.
Why should you choose Nisa for DataStage Administrator Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform where we conduct one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. However, our faculty is well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you are working on Datastage and facing any problem while working on it, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- IBM DataStage, its architecture and features
- DataStage parallelism aspects, file storage, and transformer stage
- Creating a sample DataStage job
- Development, debugging and extraction using Teradata Connector
- Difference between Lookup, Join and Merge steps
- DataStage Design implementation
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system
- Familiarity with database access techniques
- Professionals from Analyst backgrounds.
- Web Developers
- Software Developers
- Graduates who are looking forward to a career in Android should get this certification course.
- Freshers / Professionals from any field.