IBM Netezza Training
With IBM Netezza Training we are here to help you with Updating your skillset. IBM Netezza is now part of IBM PureSystems and is an integrated framework with key design principles of simplicity, speed, scalability and analytical strength. In addition, It is one of the new advanced technologies that merge in-database analytics and data warehousing into a high-performance, scalable, and massively advanced parallel analytic platform. Moreover, Netezza helps automate and improve data processing efficiency and handles sophisticated algorithms in minutes.
This IBM Netezza training covers topics such as NPS AMPP Architecture & Various Netezza appliance versions, Netezza High Availability Infrastructures such as Clustering, Netezza SQL Language, Mirroring and Failover, Netezza Command Line Interface (CLI), Netezza Events and many other subjects such as Data Loading/Unloading using GUI Tools, etc.
After this IBM Netezza training, you should be able to recognize how the Netezza architecture and parallel processing capabilities help modelling and analysis paradigms in large-scale data sets. You should fully understand data mining approaches to solve common business problems in real-time in this context.
This course focuses on efficiently using the IBM Netezza Analytics platform to build, evaluate and rate analytical models in the database.
Participants in this course will learn how to use:
- In-Database Analytics, a fully scalable and parallelized
- In-database analytics package
- R, an open-source statistical language that operates on Netezza
- Matrix Engine, a parallelized, linear algebra package.
Why should you choose Nisa Online Training To Learn IBM Netezza?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on IBM Netezza, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM Netezza Online Training
Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Understand how the IBM Netezza architecture and parallel processing capabilities support modeling and analysis paradigms on large-scale data sets.
- Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems.
- Apply new approaches to modeling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics.
- Use Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client, or IBM Netezza.