IBM Sametime 9.0
This IBM Sametime training will cover Sametime 9.0 Installation overview, Pre-Install Activities, Sametime System Console, Community Server, Proxy Server, Meeting Server, and more. In general, this course guides you through the process of deploying and administering IBM Sametime 9.0. Upon completion of IBM Sametime training, you should be able to verify the correct installation of various Sametime 9.0 modules, start, stop, and restart the entire Sametime 9.0 system and be able to use it. Further, It also covers basic troubleshooting techniques.
Why should you choose Nisa for IBM Sametime 9.0 Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on IBM Sametime Application, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM Sametime 9.0 Training
Duration: 24 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Configuring Sametime 9.0 Connect
- Changing the language & time zone
- Modifying your chat configurations
- Configuring the notifications
- Configuring the spell check tool