IBM Security Identity Manager
Initially, this IBM Security Identity Manager Training course overviews what the Security Identity Manager is exactly. Then this instructor-led course introduces students to the basic skills required to install, configure and manage IBM Security Identity Manager. Moreover, this IBM Security Manager can be deployed using the following formats software stack and virtual appliance. This course applies to both formats. Further, the course also contains a variety of hands-on activities to accompany the lecture. In general, this course is designed for system administrators and implementer who deploy and manage Security Identity Manager in an organization.
Why should you choose Nisa Online Training to learn IBM security manager?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on Security Identity Manager, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM Security Identity Manager Training
Duration: 25-30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Describe the value proposition of Identity Manager.
- Address the design and implementation method.
- Manage organizational structure, users, and functions.
- Describe how to add users to the Identity Manager using the Identity Feed Framework.
- Configure resources and policies for Identity Manager endpoints.
- Configure and automate resource provisioning.
- Customize workflows and lifecycle operations.
- Incorporate reporting using default and custom reports.
- Manage access to Identity Manager consoles.
- Configure Selective password synchronization.
- Manage logging properties.