IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Training
This IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training course firstly starts with introducing you to the basics of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning concepts. Here at Nisa Online Trainings, you will be provided with an end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real-time business collaboration and commerce automation processes.
Secondly, this course here provides you with the hands-on exercises for defining and compiling a map, detailed information on the IBM Sterling B2B Map Editor which is used to map the inbound and outbound business process. Later we teach more about creating business processes, defining the envelopes for the business process & for executing them and obtaining acknowledgements for the outbound business process.
Why should you choose Nisa Online Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform where we conduct one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime.
If you are engaged working on IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and facing any problem while working on it. Then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process We Follow For Our Sterling Business Integrator Training And Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and also the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement. And when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service. Then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training course
Course Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays > 1-2 Hours per day (or) Weekends > 2-3 Hours per day
Training Method: Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions
What I will learn?
- Process data to trade with the trading partners.
- Create maps for both the inbound and outbound business process.
- Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
- Run a business process and explain how to track an executable business process.
- Create a service configuration and give a brief explanation of how to create a service configuration.