IBM Sterling Gentran Server Training
This IBM Sterling Gentran Server Online Training for Microsoft Windows Mapping and Translation is a 30 hours course that introduces you to Windows and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping on the Sterling Gentran Server. Therefore you can build and execute maps, set up profiles of trading partners, run processes and troubleshoot problems.
This Gentran Server Online Training course starts by explaining the IBM GENTRAN WINDOWS DASHBOARD MENU AND NAVIGATION part, then secondly it covers INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FLOW. Further, this Gentran online training course will also cover the topics such as Processing data, Creating activities, Building sessions, Sterling mailboxes, Gentran maintenance (Start and Stop Gentran), FTP link guide using mailboxes, Trading partner setups (Inbound and Outbound) for X 12 and much more topics relevant to IBM Gentran server. In addition to that, this course will also give an overview of AI map editors if required.
Why should you choose Nisa Training To Learn this Course?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime.
If you face any problem while working on Gentran Server, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for Sterling Gentran Server Online Job Support Service is:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your condition and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. Then only you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Course Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions
What I will learn?
- Describe the components of Sterling Gentran: Server for Windows.
- Navigate in Sterling Gentran: Server for Windows.
- Configure system-wide parameters.
- Create maps.
- Establish when data is processed using Process Control.
- Use Process Control to state when and how data is processed.
- Compare and contrast the Collection and Extraction Mailbox.