IBM Sterling OMS Training
This IBM Sterling OMS Online Training course provides students with an introduction to the Sterling Order Management application and its technical systems. However, It deals with tailoring the Sterling Order Management system to suit the needs of supply chain management. Further, this course discusses expanding transaction workflows and fulfillment pipelines in-depth and explains how to transfer data between applications.
Firstly, this course describes the Sterling Order Management system’s technological architecture, including the installation and delivery. Secondly, students are then incorporated into the system for defining APIs, Agent System, and Services. In addition to that, this IBM Sterling OMS Online Training also focuses on the Procedures for comprehensive development, extension, and configuration of agents, agent servers, APIs, and services.
Moreover, this course also discusses the user experience of the Sterling Order Management software extensibility, object extensibility, design process, and customization.
As a result, the participants will be learning how to handle the technical aspects of the Sterling Order Management program using a combination of operational knowledge and exercises.
Why should you choose Nisa Trainings to learn IBM Sterling OMS?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime.
If you face any problem while working on the IBM Sterling OMS application, then Nisa Training is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for IBM Sterling Order Management Online Job Support Service is:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your condition and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. Then only you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.IBM Sterling OMS Online Training.
Duration: 32 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Provide an understanding of the technical environment of the Sterling Order Management system.
- Extend transaction workflows and fulfillment pipelines.
- Use the Sterling Order Management APIs to move data between Sterling Order Management and other applications.
- Create new agents and agent servers.
- Configure services.
- Customize the user interface, database, printed documents, and objects.
- Extend the application screen by using Web UI Framework.