IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Training
The IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Online training curriculum teaches students how the Sterling Secure Proxy application is being deployed, used, and managed in real-time. It also guides the students on troubleshooting any issues in the Sterling Secure Proxy.
This course also explains how IBM Sterling Secure Proxy helps protect and firewall the trusted network by preventing direct communication between external partners and internal servers. In addition to that, this course also gives you a detailed explanation of how this application will protect your network and data exchanges at the edge to allow trusted business-to-business transactions and file exchanges.
Why should you choose Nisa Training to Learn IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Technical Fundamentals?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime.
If you face any problem while working on IBM Sterling Secure Proxy, then Nisa Training is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for Sterling Secure Proxy Training and Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and also the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service and you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Duration: 32 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Provide an overview of Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Complete the installation and configuration of Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Perform HTTP Reverse proxy configuration.
- Perform FTP Reverse proxy configuration.
- Set up Single Sign-On for Sterling Secure Proxy Server, Sterling External Authentication
- Perform Connect: Direct Reverse proxy configuration.
- Server and Sterling File Gateway.
- Basic understanding of networking and security concepts
- OSI Reference Model
- IP, UDP, TCP
- Directory Service
- Common Network Components
- Address Structure
- Common Exploits and Attacks
- TLS/SSL Implementations
- Additional knowledge of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator or IBM Sterling File Gateway is helpful.
- If you are using Sterling Secure Proxy for IBM Sterling Connect: Direct, a review of Connect: Direct concepts is also helpful.