Initially, this IBM Maximo Training gives Students an outline of the valuable aspects of Maximo, its applications, and how they relate to each other during the asset’s life cycle. Upon completion of the Maximo Training, you will be having a clear understanding of IBM Maximo, its capabilities, and uses. We designed this training to define how Maximo’s modules and applications will help you reach your organizational goals. In addition, this training discusses all aspects of Maximo’s job management process, such as identification, scheduling, assignment, planning and execution, completion, along joint day-to-day procurement and materials management processes.
However, the course encourages students to make informed business strategies with design and planning their implementation. And we will also address the implementation and configuration aspects of the application as they pertain to integrations, documentation, and business processes. On the other hand, you will also have the opportunity to work on two real-time projects under the supervision of professional trainers during training. As a result, it will help you build the skills required to operate, manage and dispose of the company’s assets using IBM Maximo. In other words, students get a clear idea on which base to develop their product knowledge and skill set.
Why should you choose Nisa for IBM Maximo Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you are working on IBM Maximo and facing any problem while working on it, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM Maximo Training
Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Develop workflows, escalations, and reports.
- Query and retrieve data.
- Describe the asset management life cycle.
- Learn about modifying error logging and system properties.
- Enter core data elements and data structures.
- Modify application server and its services.
- Describe options that are available for various applications.
- Describe and use the different Maximo applications and functions as they relate to business processes.
- Should have basic knowledge on databases.
- Should have basic knowledge on Navigation and Querying concepts of Enterprise IT and Asset Management.
- Business Users
- Project Managers
- System administrators
- IT administrator
- Asset manager
- Work manager
- Aspirants aiming for a career in this field