Microsoft Business Intelligence Training
The MSBI (Microsoft Business Intelligence) Online Training Course is thoughtfully designed by our experts. Firstly, understanding the industry requirements for this course makes it suitable for primary level learners to advanced level learners. Secondly, all tools like SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services – Integration tool, SSRS – SQL Server Analytical Services – Analysis tool, and SSAS – SQL Server Reporting Services – Reporting tool are taught in-depth by our professional trainers. Likewise, in this MSBI Online Training Course, you will be learning about report creation, data integration, cubes for quick results, and monitoring of the reports, dashboards, SQL analysis, etc.
Therefore, our MSBI training and skills development course is designed to provide you with all the required skills needed for MSBI real-time tasks that cover the MSBI stack. However, MSBI online training course is enriched by SQL Server Intelligence Service – its introduction, fundamentals, and execution, SQL Reporting System – introduction, detailed server properties, fundamental principles, and implementation, SQL Analysis Service – basics summary, working on data source function, execution, etc. In general, the MSBI course will ultimately empower you with realistic preparations and real-time project experience through our live online classes.
Why should you attend Microsoft Business Intelligence Training course?
The requirement of SQL Server Business Intelligence professionals is increasing rapidly, so you can get the highly desired business intelligence job by attending this course. In the US, the average pay scale for MSBI professionals is around $ 107,000.
In short, once you complete your online MSBI training course from Nisa Trainings, you will become proficient in the preparation of business reports, data integration, business decision making and presentation, ETL solutions, data warehousing, basic properties of data, data flow, transformations, etc. And also earn a course completion certificate from us. However, this certification is subject to the satisfactory completion of online courses, practical workshops, projects, and assignments. Moreover, our certification is accredited by all major MNCs worldwide. This certificate is going to add value to your resume. The average salary payout for MSBI developers in India starts with INR 6 LPA. In an experienced individual with more than ten years of industry expertise, the pay is above INR 28 LPA.
However, anyone from any background who wants to learn MSBI can also attend this course.
- Entry-level Software professionals (From any background).
- MBA, BBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Tech, B.E Fresher / Experienced people.
- Domain experienced professionals ( Banking, Insurance, Finance, Capital market, Pharma, Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Marketing, Retail, Consumer durables, Consulting, Manufacturing, Aerospace, etc.).
- Developers / Programmers / Middleware tool consultants / .Net / Java Developer.
- Manager / Project Manager / BI Developer / Database Developer, etc.
- Test engineers / Test leads.
- Reporting Analysts from any technology
- SAP/Siebel/PeopleSoft/PEGA/SalesForce etc., [ERP/CRM/BPM] Business consultants.
Why should you choose Nisa for Microsoft Business Intelligence Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform where we conduct one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. However, our faculty is well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you are working on Microsoft Business Intelligence and facing any problem while working on it, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to help them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, then only we will agree to provide service. And you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
MSBI Training Online
Duration: 35 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Configuring and using Business Intelligence Tools.
- Learn how to import, and Export Wizard, control flow, and data flow tasks.
- Understand Data transformation and Data viewers
- Know how to integrate various BI tools to form a complete BI solution.
- Understand how to deploy the cube and how to retrieve data from the cube.
- Master Microsoft’s power view and Report Builder.
- Implement ETL Using SQL Integration Services.
- Having a basic knowledge of RDBMS, DMDW(Data warehouse and Data Mining), SQL is recommended for this course.
- As the MSBI course is based on business intelligence, software architects, ETL Developers, Business intelligence professionals are fit for this course.