Oracle Project Portfolio Management
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud(PPM) is an integrated solution that improves project-driven organization work. It enables efficient and effective project management. This Ensures smarter business decisions based on a single source of the project.
Key Features Of PPM Cloud:
- Functional Setup Manager.
- Identify the concepts of managing financial projects.
- Multi Initiative.
- Cross charge.
- Managing the cost.
- Better Insight and Performance.
Why should you choose Nisa For Oracle Project Portfolio Management?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on Oracle PPM Course, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Oracle PPM Cloud Training
Duration: 25 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.