Oracle SCM Cloud Training
Oracle SCM Cloud Training is a System that are designed to help a company innovate, connect and simplify its operations while supporting financial, HCM and Customer service systems. It helps to transform inventory network operations to find the difficulties of a demand-driven marketplace.
Key Features Of Oracle SCM:
- Helps in Product development.
- Provides a vital material source.
- Integrate Logistics.
Why should you choose Nisa For Oracle SCM Cloud Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on Oracle Fusion SCM Course, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Oracle Fusion SCM Training
Duration: 40 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Fsuion SCM Capabilities.
- SCM Simplified Setup.
- Automated Setup of SCM Common Components.
- Product Data Hub Cloud Implementation.
- Implementing a Product Hub offering using Functional Setup Manager.
- Min-Max Planning Replenishment Quantities.
- Configure OTBI , RTF Templates for Trading documents, Dashboard metrics.