Oracle Transportation Management Training
Oracle Transportation Management Training helps to optimize all transportation moves, including inbound, outbound, and inter-facility, from simple point-to-point to complex multi-modal, multi-leg and cross-dock operations. We apply your specific Business rules and logic in conjunction with powerful algorithms and optimization engines to determine the right course of action for all orders and shipments based on cost, service level and asset availability. It provides a single platform for companies to manage all transportation activity throughout their supply chains.
Why should you choose Nisa For Oracle Transportation Management Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on Oracle OTM Course, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your inquiry for Online Job
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Oracle OTM Training
Duration: 30 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Key concepts and functionalities in Oracle Transportation Management Cloud.
- Analytics, Extension and Reporting capabilities in OTM Applications.
- OTM Business Model.
- Understanding Financial Rules.
- Work On Automation Agents.
- How to integrate and bring data into Oracle SCM Cloud applications from OTM Cloud Applications.