QRadar SIEM Training
This IBM QRadar SIEM Training course initially starts with an introduction to this technology application. In general, IBM Qradar is one of the top 5 SIEM applications in today’s market. Speaking about SIEM, Software products and services come together to form security information management (SIM). On the other side, we have Security Event Management Services (SEMs). Here the SIM & SEM club together form SIEM (Security Information and Event Management). SIEM conducts a real-time review of the hazard identified by application and network hardware.
This IBM QRadar training is built for security analysts, technical security developers, offence managers, network administrators and system administrators using QRadar SIEM.
Notably, IBM Security QRadar SIEM is a technology application developed by IBM to provide a 360-degree overview of the company’s security framework. QRadar normalizes and correlates events that arise from the log sources of the security system according to some rules configured in QRadar.
Additionally, IBM QRadar gathers log data from an organization, network equipment, host properties, operating systems, applications, vulnerabilities, user activities and behaviours.
However, IBM QRadar conducts a real-time analysis of log data and network flows to detect malicious activity to be easily stopped, avoided or reduced harm to the enterprise.
Therefore our IBM Qradar SIEM Training course covers Qradar Architecture, Log Activity, Network Operation, Index and Aggregated Data Management, Licenses Management, Event and Flow Management, Covering Troubleshooting, Qradar hosting services etc.
As a final point, a comprehensive Customization of IBM Qradar SIEM training course is possible for individual and corporate professionals accordingly. For more information on IBM Qradar SIEM training courses, please contact us.
Why should you choose Nisa for IBM QRadar SIEM Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
Extensive lab exercises are offered to provide students with insight into the daily work of the IT Security Analyst operating the IBM QRadar SIEM platform.
Exercises will cover the following topics:
- Using the QRadar SIEM user interface
- Investigating an Offense triggered by events and flows
- Investigating the events of an offence
- Using the Network Hierarchy
- Index and Aggregated Data Management
- Using the QRadar SIEM dashboard
- Creating QRadar SIEM reports
- Using AQL for advanced searches
- Analyze a real-world large-scale attack.
If you are working on IBM QRadar and facing any problem while working on it, then Nisa Trainings is just a Call/Text/Email away to help you. We provide IBM QRadar Online Job Support for professionals to help them solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a conference call with our consultant to understand your complete requirement and the tools you are using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for the Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
IBM QRadar SIEM Training
Duration: 15-20 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data to detect suspicious transactions
- Describes QRadar SIEM component architecture and data flows
- Navigate user interface
- Investigate suspected attacks and policy violations
- Search, filter, group and analyze security data Investigate vulnerabilities and asset services
- Use network hierarchies
- Locate custom rules and review actions and response of rules
- Evaluate offences created by QRadar SIEM
- Use index management
- Navigate and customize the QRadar SIEM dashboard
- Use QRadar SIEM to generate custom reports
- Use charts and filters
- Using AQL for advanced searches
- Analyzes a real-world scenario