Veeva Vault Administrator
Participants in this Veeva Vault Administrator Training will learn about a true cloud enterprise content management platform and suite of apps designed particularly for life sciences. You will also learn about Vault’s features and how to use it. Veeva Vault delivers a single source of truth for life science organizations, reducing complexity and increasing business agility. In reality, Veeva Vault maintains not just regulated documentation, but also essential information from product development to commercialization. You will learn how to manage this unique blend of documents and data in this veeva vault training course, as well as how companies employ these vault capabilities to increase productivity and gain deeper insight.
Nisa Offers Individual student and Corporate training for Veeva vault administrator role:
Nisa will make it easier for participants to obtain the training they require, while also assisting administrators. Ensuring that the appropriate roles are up to date on the most recent quality documentation and processes. Quality teams can now more efficiently manage and deliver workplace learning with the vault suite. Ensuring that their businesses stay compliant and audit-ready.
This Veeva Vault training begins with an introduction of vault features, followed by an overview of Veeva Vault architecture and an overview of the environment. It will then go on to the Access Management section, where you will learn about Roles Overview, User Profile Overview, Groups Overview, Security Profile Overview, and Permissions Set Overview. Participants in this training will be prepared to maintain the Vault platform. Whether your organization uses an R&D Vault (eTMF, QualityDocs, or RIM) or a Commercial Vault (PromoMats or MedComms), the techniques you learn in this session may be utilized across the board. Finally, Vault platform fundamental features, setting user access, security, object management, document type management, lifecycles, workflows, and reporting topics are discussed.
Agenda of Veeva Vault Administrator Training From Nisa Includes two main topics:
- Locate Content
- Document Management
- In Locate Content we will illustrate about how to Locate documents and data using searches and filters, Describe how role based permissions determine content access. Participants will also learn how to Apply standard and custom views and Identify favorited documents and data records.
- Under Document Management topic we will explain how to Upload content into Vault, Create a placeholder, Perform document actions. further, we will cover how to Initiate document workflows and state changes, Create documents and binders from templates.
You will be able to identify, consume, and track Vault documents and data at the end of this course.
Why should you choose Nisa for Veeva Vault Administrator Training?
Nisa Trainings is the best online training platform for conducting one-on-one interactive live sessions with a 1:1 student-teacher ratio. You can gain hands-on experience by working on near-real-time projects under the guidance of our experienced faculty. We support you even after the completion of the course and are happy to clarify your doubts anytime. Our teaching style at Nisa Trainings is entirely hands-on. You’ll have access to our desktop screen and will be actively conducting hands-on labs on your desktop.
If you face any problem while working on Veeva Vault, then Nisa Trainings is simply a Call/Text/Email away to assist you. We offer Online Job Support for professionals to assist them and to solve their problems in real-time.
The Process we follow for our Online Job Support Service:
- We receive your enquiry about Online Job Support.
- We will arrange a telephone call with our consultant to grasp your complete requirement and the tools you’re using.
- If our consultant is 100% confident in taking up your requirement and when you are also comfortable with our consultant, we will only agree to provide service. And then you have to make the payment to get the service from us.
- We will fix the timing for Online Job Support as mutually agreed by you and our consultant.
Veeva Vault Administrator Training
Duration: 25 Hours
Timings: Weekdays (1-2 Hours per day) [OR] Weekends (2-3 Hours per day)
Training Method: Instructor Led Online One-on-One Live Interactive Sessions.
What I will learn?
- Object Overview
- Types of Object in GMIP Vault
- How to Configure objects
- Objects Properties and Access security for Objects
- Overview of System Audit log history
- Logs Overview
- Overview of Login Audit log history
- Overview of Object Record Audit log history
- How to create a report
- Use of Report property
- Email Notification
- Vault Settings and API setup as well