IBM BPM Training
Nisa’s IBM BPM corporate course gives an overview of business process management with strategies, procedures, and tools for influential business process executives. This is a set of business activities representing the steps required to achieve a business objective.
A systematic method of examining an organization’s existing business processes and implementing strategies to make the workflow more efficient and effective. IBM BPM is a comprehensive platform for business process management. This provides a set of tools to author, deploy and test business processes, complete visibility, ab=nd insights to manage those business processes.
IBM BPM has two editions to support various levels of complexity in business processes:
- IBM BPM – Combines simplicity with ease – of – use for task management and extended support for high-volume automation. Includes tooling and runs time for process design, monitoring, optimization and execution, and system integration, connectivity, and support capabilities. Used in an environment where multiple BPM projects are involved.
- IBM BPM express – It offers an affordable entry point for integration for all BPM projects. It provides an easy-to-use interface with process monitoring, execution and optimization engine. Allows participants to engage in process improvement activities.
Why Should Choose Nisa Online Trainings:
Companies using IBM BPM are DHL, Atos, Deloitte, Tata consultancy services, Tech Mahindra, Pwc, HP, Momentive, Ashok Leyland, Essar, NTT Data, Lamprell, vestas and many more.
Nisa is an online corporate training platform. We conduct all kinds of corporate training. This is the best platform to get real-time experience on the technologies that to wish to learn. Nisa’s IBM BPM corporate training gives an overview of strategies, procedures and tools used for effective business process executive programs. Training wil be 30 hours, where you get to know how projects are functioning.
Nisa’s IBM BPM course doesn’t have any specific prerequisites for course. Functional knowledge of JAVA, XML and J2EE is an added advantage.Will provide study material and recorded videos for their reference. The best part of Nisa IBM BPM training is that students are given real-time hands-on experience with the software. On completing, you will receive online certification.
On completion of Nisa’s IBM BPM corporate training, you will be able to :
- Overview of IBM Business Process Manager
- WebSphere monitoring and tuning concepts
- Building Coaches, Services And Nested Services
- Modelling events
- Message events
- Mapping and managing variables
- Exception handling and loops
- Executable BPDs and services
- Admin Process console
- Performance tools
For More information about IBM BPM Online training, feel free to reach us
Ph No: +91-9398381825