IBM Maximo Training
IBM Maximo Training is an enterprise asset management software developed by Project Software & Development Inc (PSDI) in 1985.
Maximo asset management is a workflow process management system and an asset management life cycle. This manages the asset operation and the business process. This is a single software platform that helps to manage all of your asset types. It is an integrated database and productivity tool which is built on software-oriented architecture (SOA).
IBM Maximo training Provides optimal planning, audit, control, and compliance capability to deliver a comprehensive view of all asset types and the work process that supports them, their locations and conditions. It provides critical information about asset resources. This includes vital attributes and they are contributing and their logical and physical relationships to other resources.
Features of IBM Maximo Corporate Training:
- Custom, streamline and integrate – Can customize the software as per their customer’s requirements. It can combine it with the existing applications. It provides insights into all enterprises assets, their conditions and work processes for better planning and control.
- Choose application server and database – It uses multiple software servers. Can install it on servers with the same computers or a different server. System requirements can depend on the operating system, site configuration and database platform.
- Select standard or custom reports – IBM Maximo asset management tool is embedded with Business intelligence and reporting tools (BIRT). It has standard reports covering many applications and includes analysis, hierarchical, detail and drills down pieces. It can be customized to the BIRT reports or develop new accounts to suits the business needs.
IBM Maximo Training assest management can be :
- Integrates enterprise applications and create business flows between framework applications and Maximo asset management
- Implement workflow and develop to automate the management and business processes
- Manages which users can log in to the system and which sites, applications and menu options each user can access
- Transfers product customization and configuration from development to test final products.
- Integrates with external financial applications of the business and track Maximo asset management data and transactions
IBM Maximo asset management can make the changes to meet the specific business needs. The application designer uses a graphical user interface to configure applications without editing a line of code.
The new version of IBM Maximo is IBM Maximo asset management 7.6. Which helps an organization achieve greater efficiency in asset management through integration, installations, usability and business intelligence. It focuses on improving supply chain management by lowering the cost of ownership and implementation. It increases return on investment and enhances user integration.
Why should choose Nisa Trainings?
Some companies that used IBM Maximo asset management are Ashok Leyland, Momentive, Tech Mahindra, Kellogg’s, Bestseller, TCS, PWC, NTT Data, HP, SABIC, TSPL, Lamprell, ESSAR, KPMG, ATOS, Neovia and many more.
Nisa’s IBM Maximo training introduces you to the fundamental concepts and setup configuration of various business areas supported by Maximo. You can demonstrates labs covering multiple applications processes and interrelationships. It defines how Maximo’s modules and applications will help you reach your organizational goals. Maximo online course discuss all aspects of job management process includes identification, scheduling, assignment, planning, execution and completion. Along with joint day-to-day procurement and materials management processes.
On completion of Nisa’s IBM Maximo Training, you will be able to:
- Develop workflows, escalations, and reports
- Query and retrieve data
- Describe the asset management life cycle
- Learn about modifying error logging and system properties
- Enter core data elements and data structures
- Modify application server and its services
- Describe options that are available for various applications
- Describe and use the different Maximo applications and functions as they relate to business processes
Nisa’s IBM Maximo online training encourages students to make informed business strategies with design and planning their implementation. And we will address the implementation and configuration aspects of the application as they pertain to integrations, documentation and business processes. You will have the opportunity to work on two real-time projects under the supervision of professional trainers.
This will help you build skills required to operate, manage and dispose of the company’s assets using IBM Maximo. Students get a clear idea on which base to develop their product knowledge and skill set. On completion of this course, Maximo training certification is provided. Trainees will get hands-on practice along with IBM Maximo training study material.
For More information about IBM Maximo Online training, feel free to reach us.
Ph No: +91-9398381825