IBM Sametime Training
IBM Sametime Training gives an overview of Sametime 9.0 installation, re-installation activities, community server, same time system console, meeting server, proxy server and many more.
Lotus Sametime is an award-winning platform for unified communications and collaborations. This helps companies communicate efficiently by reducing travelling costs, time responsiveness, and delivering a better service to clients. It provides real-time communication services that make it easier to find, reach and collaborate with customers, colleagues and business partners. Includes presence information, web conferencing, enterprise instant messaging, telephony capabilities, community collaboration and integration.
IBM Sametime online course consists of the following offerings:
- Sametime conference and communicate.
- Sametime complete and unified telephony.
These clients and server applications enable a community of users to collaborate through online meetings, instant messaging and telephony integrated with the PBX system over an internet or intranet.
- Sametime server architecture:IBM Sametime deployment includes a cluster of servers for messaging on an IBM Domino-based platform. Other clustered servers are running on IBM WebSphere application server that supports audio-visual services, meetings and connections to various clients.
- Family of products– functionality of each Sametime product and the servers and the services required for each product is described.
- Offering features by client type– The features available depends on the type of client they use and the IBM Sametime offering installed in their home servers
- Sametime components by offering – Provides different Sametime license offerings to meet a variety of enterprise needs.
- Servers used by Sametime– Uses a variety of servers to provide instant messaging and web conferencing.
Some companies that use IBM Sametime are DHL, KPMG, TATA consultancy services, Tech Mahindra, vestas, Kellogg’s, Ashok Leyland, HP, NTT data and TSPL.
On completion of Nisa’a IBM Sametime online training, you will be able to:
- Configuring Sametime 9.0 Connect.
- Changing the language & time zone.
- Modifying your chat configurations.
- Configure the notifications.
- Configuration of spell-check tool.
Nisa’s IBM Sametime training is one of the best platforms which gives hands-on practice by enrolling to the course. Learn from the experts who are works on real-time projects. Nisa’s IBM Sametime online course study material, along with recorded videos are provided for reference. IBM Sametime certification is provided to trainees on completion of the course. Join Nisa’s training and get placed in the reputed companies. Get discounts in prior registration.
For More information about IBM Sametime online training, feel free to reach us.
Ph No: +91-9398381825