IBM WebSphere Process Server Training
IBM websphere process server training includes server configurations and installations, topologies techniques, components, service component architecture and service integration bus, business process choreography concepts and many more.
The IBM WebSphere process server is a software product that performs the role of a web application server. It is a middleware and software framework that hosts Java-based web applications. IBM WPS software platform provides standards – based on a uniform programming model for the representation of data, the structure of composite applications and invocation of services. WebSphere integration developer (WID) is the tool for the visual development of hybrid applications. IBM WPS leverages a programming model, which is fundamental to understanding how applications are developed in WPS and WID.
The programming model has three parts:
- Invocation model– defines how invocation process and services are made.
- Data model– defines how can represent data.
- Composition model– tells you how you put together a series of invocations.
Nisa’s IBM WebSphere Process Server online class includes the following:
- Install and configure WebSphere Process Server.
- Install, configure and maintain business processes and service-based applications.
- Query the status of an individual execution of a business process.
- Manage Human Tasks and Business Rules.
- Compensate for unintended process failures.
- Use different troubleshooting tools and techniques to fix problems.
- Control the routing and transformation of service requests.
- Configure the messaging services required for WebSphere Process Server.
- Boost the performance of WebSphere Process Server.
- Build a clustered Process Server environment.
DHL, TCS, ATOs, PWC, Momentive, Kellogg’s, Tech Mahindra, Essar, NTT Data, Ashok Leyland, TSPL, HP, NISUM, Lamprell, Neovia and many more are some of the companies that use IBM WebSphere process servers.
IBM WebSphere Process Server online class gives a brief about the fundamentals of mapping and implementing business processes and service-based applications in IBM web sphere process server. Nisa’s IBM WebSphere Process Server corporate training is the best as you get hands-on practice to gain practical knowledge of the software. IBM WebSphere Process Server online course is 1:1 online training where special attention is given to each individual. Recorded videos are provided to candidates for their reference.
Nisa’s IBM WebSphere Process Server corporate course study material is also provided to make it easier for the trainees. Learn from the industry experts who have been working on the actual time process. Enrol yourself for better learning.
For More information about IBM Websphere Server training, feel free to reach us.
Ph No: +91-9398381825