Oracle Process Manufacturing Online Training
Oracle process manufacturing Online Training will teach you about OPM execution application. OPM experts will teach you about manufacturing the production cycle by taking control over Ingredients and process. It will produce full-fledged information from OPM application.
Oracle process manufacturing beginner can learn to create, edit production batches, and create material transactions, Ingredient picking, workbenches and many more. It helps the customers to identify the better product which is having cost tracking features and having flexible tools.
After the completion of Nisa’s oracle process manufacturing online course you will get oracle process manufacturing certification.
Oracle Process Manufacturing Training has the following features:
- OPM is very simple, easy to use.
- Improve responsiveness.
- Better Quality and reasonable cost.
- Efficient service system.
- Helps to analyze data.
- Charge resources and report products.
- Order less completion and rejection reporting.
After completion of Oracle Process Manufacturing Tutorial you will able to learn the following:
- Overview of OPM.
- Setting up production batch and process execution.
- Setting Up OPM Process Execution.
- Creating Firm Planned Orders and Batches.
- Considering the Stages of Batch Processing.
- Material Reservations and Transactions.
- Backflush a Batch.
- Using E-Records and E-Signatures.
- Picking workbench.
- About Phantom batches.
- Introduction to OPM architecture.
- Create and edit process production batches.
- View online ingredients and reports.
- Ingredient picking.
Nisa Oracle Process manufacturing online training is provided to trainees along with hands – on practice on real time projects. We have well expertise trainers who have been working on live projects to share their knowledge. We provide online recorded sessions and 24/7 support. Oracle process manufacturing study material is provided to the trainees. Join Nisa’s Oracle process manufacturing corporate training and get placed in the top companies.
For More information about Oracle Process manufacturing training feel free to reach us
Ph No: +91-9398381825